Tuesday, April 6, 2010

'A' is for 'Addiction'



It seems like I've been talking about addiction quite a lot lately. I don't really consider myself as one who has an addictive personality, but I suppose I am prone to extreme enthusiasm and intense short-term interests.

Mulling over the fact that I've been drinking at least two raw juices a day for the last week or so, I realized that my fridge had become frighteningly full and quite green in content. I suppose I am a bit proud about this fact as my fridge, although normally quite green in selection, is even more green than usual. In fact it's almost as if spring has arrived inside my fridge as well.

I took a photograph of the interior of my fridge this morning because super healthy food content caught my eye as I reached for my SIGG water bottle.




Not only is my fridge overflowing with fruits and vegetables for juicing-- zucchini, cilantro,broccoli, cucumber, apple, carrot, kale, pepper, celery, and ginger-- but it's full of other health-packed foods. Some foods to highlight (and recommend to others) are: coconut water, soy milk, goji berry juice, a pitcher of iced oolong tea, and Vegenaise.

I love psycho-analyzing the interiors of fridges (as if they were cognitive beings!) to see what they reveal about the food preferences and even personalities of their owners.
I'd love to see what YOU have in your fridge as well, so please email me or comment on and post pictures and descriptions of the interiors of your fridges and what your favorite foods are!

I'm excited to see what (or if) you send in!

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. Try this again... The outside of my fridge. http://tinyurl.com/ykwl5cs

    ReplyDelete